Peanut Butter Brownie Bites
- 1 box of your favorite brownie mix or 2 cups of homemade brownie mix
- ¼ cup of peanut butter
- semi-sweet or milk chocolate chips
- peanut butter morsal chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease a 12 cup muffin tin
- Prepare brownies as directed on box
- Spoon brownie mix evenly into tin. I can use an ice cream scoop for even amounts.
- Bake as directed for about 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out mostly clean with a few crumbs. If you use the mini muffin pan, 10-12 min only.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes and then use the back of a spoon to create an indentation in the center of the brownies.
- Melt peanut butter in the microwave for 15 secs and stir until smooth.
- Spoon a small amount into each indentation.
- Top with both chocolate and peanut butter chips.
- Cool in pan and then remove to a wire rack to harden up.
- Keep in a sealed container unless you eat them right away…which you will!!