- 1 package of store bought egg roll wrappers
- 1 lb ground meat – very lean Dash of Creole seasoning
- 1 tsp mince garlic 1 tsp dijon mustard onions to taste dash of Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 of a bell pepper – chopped or quartered left-over bacon – drained well.
- Grated cheese of your choice.
Brown the ground meat, and layer your cheese on each, use a tablespoon or teaspoon scope mixture into a egg wrapper and fold as shown in the video and seal with a touch of water. You can fry them at 375 or back them at 375 until golden brown.